- H >
- PRODUCT >
- Semi-Flexible Cable
The insulator is formed by pressing Teflon on the conductor.
Do the assembling and cover the outside of conductor with copperwire.
It improves covering effect. It is not as good as SEMI RIGID CABLE, but it bends easily and it could be made a longer size.
Because of these characteristic it is used a lot for consttucting antennas.
- Excellent shielding effect
- Excellent VSWR(Voltage Standing Wave Ratio)
- Low signal attenuation
- Prominent temperature retention and rapid data processing
- Convenient assembly
- Transmission line for PCS, CDMA station.
- Transmission line inside the telecommunication apparatus
- Statellite equipment.
- Transmission line inside the broad casting equipment.
- Signal transmission line for ultra-speed computer.
- Telecommunication equipment demanding less loss and high reliability.
- Transmission of high frequency signal for other communication and text equipment.
How to order